The MARES Dual ADJ 62x - Ultralight and with adjustable breathing comfort.
The MARES Dual ADJ 62x combines many MARES innovations at the same time being light for travel without breaking the budget.
Here are some of the key features of the regulator:
- The Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ports on the first stage maintain the intermediate pressure at an unprecedented high level even under high demand conditions
- The patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) of the second stage insures constant high air flow with minimum breathing effort
- The Dual ADJ second stage has an adjustment know to individually adapt breathing effort
- As most all of MARES first stages the 62x is a balanced diaphragm first stage, which an environmental seal and protects the internals from debris, contaminants, chlorine, salt, etc.
- The fist stage is extremely small and built with pearl chrome plated finished marine brass
- The first stage is equipped with the pneumatic Auto Sealing Technology (AST) which is keeping water out of the first stage while not being under pressure
- First and second stage retail only $495